OMG! I can’t believe It took me so much to get this post ready….
Hello lovelies! It’s been a while…
As usual, pretty busy weeks end with even busier weekends! I have to figure out a way to make some time for my little mice blog! I have to learn how to write shorter blog-posts or at least stop triple-checking every little word in there… =)) – this is my way of apologizing for the spelling mistakes that might appear in what I’m about to write…
What I’m going to share with you today are my last week’s nails…
I’m trying not to do much talking so here’s the summary of the summary: I CAN’T STAND THE COLD AND THE WIND AND THE RAIN ANY LONGEEEER!!!!!
So, in a desperate attempt to summon the Spring-Spirit I started wearing more skirts and died my nails in spring-pastel-colors…
What I used (from the little finger to the thumb):
- the already classic mice OPI laquer – both base&top coat
- Aroma Novelty Cosmetics – shade no. 012 (it was a gift)
- Mavala – shade no. 52 – ‘Toulouse’ (also a gift)
- Aura – shade no. 47 – ‘Sweet Heart’ (bought from DM)
- Farmasi – I suppose the shade is no. 031 (bought from the subway-station)
- Rimmel London Salon Pro – in the shade no. 703 – ‘Rock N Roll’
So my dears, what do you think about my attempt to awaken Spring?
And, BTW, how do YOU summon the Spring-Spirit? 🙂
Hugs and kisses go your way, from my little mice house to yours! :*