Well well well…
It’s time we talk about my last Make-up class at DallesGo – the Pro.
Why do you need it and what more can you learn from the Pro class… just keep on reading 🙂
Even if you’re talented and extremely passionate – like me :))) – you need more then just 2 courses and a diploma to be ‘ok’ with your skill set and the art you create.
You’ll always have new things to learn, you’ll always get better at it with practice and the more you get the chance to play around with no pressure the more creative and wild you’ll go with your skills.
Honestly, the Basic and the Advanced classes are not enough. Not even the Pro. You’ll be good at it but the more you practice the better you’ll be. 🙂 Basically, that’s the main reason why I chose to attend this class too.
What you’ll do in this course: you’ll play around in more depth with shade and light (yes, the famous contouring…) and understand the basic painting principles it’s derived from; you’ll discover more things about mixing textures; understand how colors ‘show’ in black&white photography and learn how to build a make-up that will look gorgeous not only in real life but also in b/w pictures. You’ll also have the chance to play around with some basic special effects products and the best of all: you get the chance to be creative and wild with your make-ups.
For the exact courses of this Make-up Pro class visit the official website here.
Now let’s take a look at some pictures 🙂
If I were to draw a line at the end of this 3 make-up classes my top wins would be:
- Meeting Narcisa and Nick! <3 The most amazing, lovely, crazy-creative MUAs, personas and friends!
- Making some new good friends among my colleagues that I share my passion with;
- Getting the chance to build up my portfolio, not only through the classes but through the shootings I got to attend;
- Getting a short glimpse of the industry through the help of DallesGo, it’s teaches and all the passionate people that work there;
- Also, what I thought was helpful, was the fact that you get access to lots of products and brands to try out! This gives you the opportunity to form an opinion and discover what kind of products you like and dislike. For example, you might love MAC products but it’s very important to get to try them out before you spend a fortune buying every single item, as some specific products might disappoint you or not meet up to your expectations or needs.
Sadly, my DallesGo make-up story ends here…
I finished this last class in Januray, one year after I first set foot into this school, one year since I meet my amazing and gorgeous and talented teacher, one year since this passion of mine has officially turned into a ‘job’, one year since I’ve started building one of my dreams…
Thank you DallesGo, for introducing us Narcisa and Nick, for opening doors for us, for opening hearts and for letting our talents and passions flourish!
Fortunately, this is not the end of the story! 🙂 I’ve just started walking down this path and I’m eager to learn more, do better, grow stronger and get more creative and wild with every little make-up I do.
So my dear mice ladies, where are you at in this journey of passions?
Lots of love goes your way, from my little mice house to yours! :*