Hello, mice & lovely ladies,
It’s already been a week since I got my Early Christmas Goodies but the post had to wait a bit… I’m kind of new to this blogging life and it took me a while to get up and running and have the guts to hit the post button! 😀
But, I don’t really have a choice now :))) I have to get over my shyness and hit the publish button as often as I can!
So, I guess it’s time for the first MICE Beauty&Make-up post!
If you read the About Me post from a few days ago, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAKE-UP!
I spend countless hours online looking at makeup stuff, adding products to my ‘virtual basket’ and eventually hitting the PC power button and going to sleep as many of the things I’d like to buy are waaaaaay over my budget right now…Am I the only one feeling like this? 🙁
Anyway now, let’s get back to our mice and happy business here… 😀
Last week I received my first precious package from The Make-up Shop! YAAAAY! – please insert overexcited happy kid face here 😀
What I bought:
1. I need a new BB Cream, and since the girls at the Make Up Shop have so many, I had to try them out first to decide what fits me best.
Thus, I bought samples for: Lioele Beyond The Solution, Lioele Water Drop and Lioele Triple The Solution. And, since I started with samples I must mention also the Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC and the Lioele Secrete Pore Bright Gel Foundation.
I shall soon try them out one by one and decide on my future ‘investment’ 😀
2. One gorgeous Sleek palette – Ultra Mattes Darks V2
I haven’t really tried them so I can’t go into details about how good I think they are but what I can tell you is this: I love the packaging, the texture of the eyes-shadows and the shades.
I also tried to do some swatches for you guys, and discovered that the lighter shades don’t seem to be as pigmented as the darker ones.
But until I’ll ‘smudge’ these babies on my eyes with a primer underneath, I won’t be too judgmental 😛 – maybe my arm’s broken or something :))))
So the Dune, Pillow Talk, Thunder and Flesh shades seem to be a bit… faded… but we shall see…
3. The NYX Eye Shadow Base – I got myself the Skin Tone one. I can’t wait to try this baby out! I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about it!
4. 2x amazing NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams
The shades I got and absolutely love: Amsterdam and Athens.
And yes, they are as creamy and soft and matte as they look! Pure velvet – that’s how they feel like! 🙂
So far so good! We shall soon put these girls to the test and see how they wear! 😉
5. 2xNYX Lipliners – the 844 Deep Red – for me, that’s actually more of a matte brownish shade, and the 850 Nectar – that’s a bit shiny and sparkly, not too much but definitely not matte. To the wearing test they’ll go! 😀
6. 2XSleek Eau La La liners – waterproof and smudgeproof! Eau la la! 😀 I got the White Noise 318 and the Raisin 293. Both very creamy and soft – they kind of made me play around with them on my entire face just for the pleasure of feeling that soft tip on my skin :))))
Got home very excited, un-boxed the new ‘toys’, opened them all up and tried them on the skin… but these liners just got into my head :)))) and like a crazy person I started doodling on my face! I was too lazy to pick up my other make-up stuff to do anything more! I washed it all out after this photo but I enjoyed every little touch of these two baby dears! Really really – Oh la la!… I mean, Eau La La 😛
7. How better to seal off this make-up post then with this cute little bottle? Mice ladies, I present you the NYX Dewy Finish Setting Sapry.
The previous one I got from ELF was running out! But don’t get me wrong here, it’s not that the ELF one was’t good – it actually was much much better then I expected! But I’m just very curios by nature and I wanted to try the NYX one. So this guy right here is actually responsible for the entire order I placed on the Makeup Shop.
I con’t compare the two right now as I’ve only used this little guy once but I’ll definitely come back to this. – if you’re interested of course 😛
So, my dear Mice Ladies, these are my new Goodies before Christmas I got from The Makeup Shop! I really can’t wait to put this toys to the test! 🙂
Have you tried any of these products yet? What did you like about them? Or what did you hate? 😉
What else do you like from the MakeUp Shop?
Maybe we’ll put them to the test in the near future… Christmas is coming, you know, and I haven’t made up my wishlist yet 😉 – it’s actually on my to-do list :)))
Huge mice hugs for all the mice ladies! 😉
PS: I’m a novice here… Do I really need to ask you to like, share and comment for every post I write? :)))